Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Doctor Who

A little disclaimer: THESE ARE MY FUCKING DRINKS, BITCHES!!! GOT IT? DON'T FUCKING STEAL THEM. I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND KILL YOU OR SUE YOU, WHATEVER ENDS UP FEELING BETTER. I HAVE WORKED HARD ON THESE RECIPES AND DEDICATED MANY YEARS TO BECOME A GREAT BAR TENDER, I DON'T NEED THE AGGRAVATION OF HAVING TO DEAL WITH SOME PETTY, UNCREATIVE ASSHOLE THAT WANT TO STEAL MY SHIT. ALSO... THESE DRINKS ARE PROTECTED UNDER KRAMER-GLENDALE LLC. I PUT THESE DRINKS HERE SO THAT IT IS CLEAR WHO THEY BELONG TO. Anyone who would like to recreate them for their friends or even a bar, I expect to be recognized. Give Credit to where credit is due. Also, I have them here, as a first stop on my long journey to opening my own bar.
So here it is the Doctor Who. My most successful signature drink. It's a great name and fun cocktail. People absolutely love it. It is a bit sweet, but a great flavor combination of coconut and pineapple. It is a sweet drink but it isn't too weak. A happy safe medium. Also, the color is extraordinary. I know, I know, it's not BLUE. My next Doctor Who homage will be blue. I like to put glow sticks in this drink from time to time.
Here are customers enjoying Doctor Who shots and it as a cocktail.
Recipe: equal parts malibu and midori, 1 part bacardi rum, a heavy splash of blue curacao, 2 parts pineapple juice. Shake, pour over ice. top with cherry.

No comments: